Business Consultant Bay City MI
What is SKAN?
SKAN is a representative leadership development process containing a comprehensive collection of assessments, analytics, and action steps developed by Dr. Rhodabarger. This tool informs and promotes team development, succession planning, and competency modeling.
Why is SKAN important?
- Connects newly developed individual leadership practices back to the organization’s strategic business plan
- IPD: Individualized Performance Development vs. One-Size-Fits-All training
- Identifies changes needed in human behavior for improved performance
- Decreases employee turnover while increasing employee productivity
- Comprehensive coaching recommendations for key aspects of leadership performance
Primary Communities Served